A flyer is also known as a poster, banner, handbill or leaflet and it’s an advertisement document. Unlike many other publicity stunts in the market, a flyer is distributed to the people in person and this way, it allows the distributer to connect with people he is handing out the flyer to. Here on this flyer you need to put the picture of each person who needs to be here along with his name, designation in the company or family relationship and age. Although using an online flyer creator program is easier to use and you don’t need to be an expert of graphic designing but if you don’t want to do that, you can make it by yourself.
Here is preview of this Free Who’s Who Flyer Template,
Here are the guidelines to create a who’s who flyer:
- First of all, make sure that you have just the information to put on one side of the flyer because here in this particular type, you can’t put details on both sides. So you need to manage the information on the flyer such as make more abbreviations and smaller pictures.
- Having pictures on flyer is like an essential element but if you don’t have enough space, you can skip it and just make separate sections for each person without putting any particular picture.
- Start by putting your company or department’s name on the top and then mention the basic purpose of this flyer.
- Put the name of the head of the department or the oldest member in the family at top along with his picture (if there is enough space). Below that, mention his name, age and the family or business relationship such as CEO or grandpa.
- Then below that, put the pictures and names of each person that need to be on the flyer. Here you again mention each one’s designation in the company or relationship in the family.
- Proofread the flyer once you are done just to make sure that each one is assigned the correct position and name.
Here is download link for this Who’s Who Flyer Template,