In this particular scenario, a camp flyer is a poster that includes the details about an upcoming camping event in your company, colony or town. The person, who thought of this event, wants to share it with the people around him so that he can ask them to join him at the camp site. If you are working in an office and want to ask the fellow workers if they can arrange some time to come with you on to camp outside the city, you don’t need to ask each one of them but you can make a camp flyer design and post it on the office notice board so that employees can read it while passing and the people who are interested, will contact you on the address and phone number you have mentioned on the flyer.
Here is preview of this Free Camp Flyer Template using MS Word,
Here are the guidelines to create a camp flyer:
- Always start with a big size paper because the information on a small document doesn’t look that attractive and it’s very hard to understand too.
- Add a unique title for your flyer without being too dramatic and overwhelming. The title is the most important thing that catches the eye of a reader and convinces him to find out what the flyer is announcing.
- Place a beautiful picture on the flyer and try to use fewer words. You can either put a picture of the camp site where you are inviting people to or just a random picture of people having fun at a camp site.
- In order to convince more people to your camping, you should design and distribute the flyer at least two weeks before the actual event because this way those, who want to come to camp with you, can manage their work and other routines easily.
- You have already announced that it’s a camp invitation and there is nothing more to do about that. Now it’s time to provide your address and contact numbers to the interesting person who wants to join you in the party. Always provide your street address and contact numbers in bold and big fonts.
- Also mention the place where you are going to camp and make sure to inform people if you want them to go with you or they need to reach the destination on their own.
- In order to facilitate your readers, you can provide tear-off tags at the end of the flyer so that people don’t need to write down your address and phone number but they can simply take away a tag which shows all the contact info.
- Always proofread you flyer before making copies so that if you are missing something, you can add that in time.
Here is download link for this Camp Flyer Template,