A flyer is kind of a poster only smaller in size and it includes the information about a particular product, person, place or an upcoming event which a company or an individual wants to share with the people. This lunch flyer includes the details and reasons of the gathering, introduction to the person who is inviting, details about the date and venue of the lunch and contact address of the host. There are many ways of making flyer such as you can ask a designing agency to design a lunch flyer for you but it’s more of a formal way of doing this. More commonly you can get help from some website on internet but if you don’t want to go through all of that, you can design your own flyer by yourself on your personal computer. You just have to use some kind of designing program and follow the guidelines listed below.
Here is preview of this Free Lunch Flyer Template created using MS Word,
Here are the guidelines to create a lunch party flyer:
- Always start with a big size paper because the information on a small document doesn’t look that attractive and it’s very hard to understand too.
- Think of a unique title or heading for your flyer without being overwhelming. The title is the most important thing that catches the eye of a reader and convinces him to find out what the flyer is announcing.
- Place a beautiful picture on the flyer and try to use fewer words. Here you can add any picture that is related to this event.
- In order to host more guests to your party, you should design and distribute the flyer at least one week before the party because this way those, who want to join you, can manage their work and other routines easily.
- Now it’s time to provide your address and contact numbers to the interesting person who wants to join you in the party. Always provide your street address and contact numbers in bold and big fonts. In case you are organizing this party at a restaurant, mention the address of that place.
- In order to facilitate your readers, you can provide tear-off tags at the end of the flyer so that people don’t need to write down your address and phone number but they can simply take away a tag which shows all the contact info.
- Always proofread you flyer before making copies so that if you are missing something, you can add that in time.
Here is download link for this Lunch Flyer Template,