Either way if you want to invite more members to join your club, you need to advertise it in the market. You can hire an expensive advertisement agency or just do something like making club flyers. A club flyer includes a picture of a club you are talking about, the details of the activities you can do in the club, membership requirements, discounts and the contact addresses of authorities in order to buy the membership. You can make this flyer on your personal computer using any design software or you can get help from websites which offer to design different flyers for you. This particular method of advertising your club is very cheap and effective especially when you have started a new business and you don’t have much to spend on publicity.
Here is preview of this Free Club Flyer Template created using Microsoft Publisher,
Here are the guidelines to create a club flyer:
- First of all you need to decide whether you want to handout the flyers to individuals or want to put it on notice boards or walls. Depending on your choice, you can put the information on one or both sides of the flyer.
- Always keep it simple and short. People don’t want to look at lengthy paragraphs or dense sentences in which they have to find what its saying. Grab the attention of the reader with lesser words as it’s more effective this way.
- Organize the information on the flyer in a manner the reader will need to read it. Use bullet points, text boxes and heading for highlighting the main points.
- Always start with a unique and catchy headline as it’s the first thing a reader notices and it should be something that grabs the attention of the reader.
- Always put a big photo on the flyer that is related to the information you are passing out by this piece of paper. Picture speaks thousands words and attracts more as compared to simple text.
- Always find a different way to present your case as nobody never did. This way you can convey your message or the agenda of this announcement in a better and more effective way.
- Always proofread the flyer two to three times before you finalize it and make several copies of it.
Here is download link for this Club Flyer Template,