Basketball Flyer Template
A flyer is a common and very cheap way to advertise something you want to tell people around you. This way you can reach people in a local area or small town without going through long and expensive processes of an advertising agency. It’s also very way of publicity when you are new in business or you don’t have enough money to use any other method such as television ad or billboard. When you want to tell people about the basketball game in town, you should always decide to print and distribute basketball flyers. This way it’s cheap and also this method is proved very effective in the present world. You can go to a designing agency and ask them to make a flyer design for you but if you don’t want to spend money on that, you can make flyer on your personal computer. You just need to use some design software and follow the steps listed below.
Here is preview of this free Basketball Flyer Template,
Here are some guidelines to create a basketball flyer:
- As you have decided earlier whether you will distribute the flyer to individuals or hang it everywhere, you can put the information on either one or both sides of the paper according to your decision.
- Before actually starting to make the flyer, its better if you visit a common place where people hand there flyers. There you would see a lot of creations and that would help you a lot for choosing just the right design and color scheme.
- If you can afford a bigger size, why would choose a smaller paper? Choose the biggest size that you can pay for.
- Instead of using a simple white paper, browse through different colors and then decide which color will suit this kind of flyer.
- The picture is the main thing that attracts people to read the whole flyer so use a bigger and brighter picture. Instead of writing the contents separate, try to fit them inside the picture and that will allow you more space to increase the size of the picture.
- Put all the needed information about the tournament such as the names of the opponent teams, location, time and date of the tournament and any additional information such as if you are required to get a ticket to enter or kids are allowed or not.
- Hangout or distribute the flyer at least one week before the tournament day so that people have enough time to prepare for the event and plan their visit to the stadium.
Here is download link for this Basketball Flyer Template