A flyer or a handbill is a printed document, which is handed out to walking by people in the street to spread some news or announcement. This is just a way of advertisement or publicity and proved to be more effective than most of other methods. Although the concept may seem an advanced one but people are using it for several centuries. The flyers we see these days are very advanced and created with computer programs but in old times. Making, printing and distributing flyer is a very easy and inexpensive method which companies and business use in order to save money on advertisement. Most of the times, when there is going to be some kind of event such as a music concert, protest or game, organizers distribute flyers in street and public places.
Here is preview of this Free Baseball Flyer Template,
General guidelines to create a baseball flyer:
- Before actually starting to make the flyer, its better if you visit a common place where people hand there flyers. There you would see a lot of creations and that would help you a lot for choosing just the right design and color scheme.
- If you can afford a bigger size, why would choose a smaller paper? Choose the biggest size that you can pay for.
- Instead of using a simple white paper, browse through different colors and then decide which color will suit this kind of flyer.
- The picture is the main thing that attracts people to read the whole flyer so use a bigger and brighter picture. Instead of writing the contents separate, try to fit them inside the picture and that will allow you more space to increase the size of the picture.
- Put all the needed information about the tournament such as the names of the opponent teams, location, time and date of the tournament and any additional information such as if you are required to get a ticket to enter or something like that.
- While putting the written contents on the flyer, use the appropriate font and size so that it’s can be read from a short distance.
- Hangout or distribute the flyer at least one week before the tournament day so that people have enough time to prepare for the event and plan their visit to the stadium.
- As you have decided earlier whether you will distribute the flyer to individuals or hang it everywhere, you can put the information on either one or both sides of the paper according to the decision.
Here is download link for this Baseball Flyer Template,